The Most Profound Things Ever Written In Bathroom Stalls


If you’ve ever been in a public restroom, you’ve probably seen some bathroom graffiti. It’s usually nonsensical, not very funny, and grossly sexual. But other times, you come across little nuggets of wisdom while dropping trou.


I worded that last sentence as delicately as I could.




1. Damn you, Scotty!







2. The most interesting pooper in the world.







3. Math in the potty!







4. I think I will!







5. Wisdom.







6. I didn’t know he said that!







7. Mind. Blown.







8. Poor Matt.







9. It’s not wrong…I guess.







10. Dan just got owned.







11. How low can they go?







12. Poetry to your ears.







13. Shakespeare would be proud.







14. Jokes!







15. They are cutting down costs.







16. More poetry!







17. Who knew there were so many poop poets?







18. That’s art.







19. Good start.







20. Hey now…







21. This took a lot of time to write!







22. I don’t feel comfortable with this.







23. This deal won’t last forever!







24. “Use the Force, you must.” – Yoda







25. Not Comic Sans. Never Comic Sans.







26. The binding element.







27. Gross.







28. Round and round it goes…







29. That’s rather crude.







30. Maybe he’s not good at drawing?






(via distractify)


I’m going to look around more public bathrooms for inspirational quotes like these. Who knows? Maybe they will change my life! I’m sure someone’s life has been changed by bathroom stall wisdom.



Disqus
Comments :