This Couple Refused To Tie The Knot Before They Lost 100 Lbs



The big day. It is potentially the single most important moment of your life. And in these modern times of decadence, the checklist is endless. The invitations, the dresses, the rings, the flowers, the cake, the marquee, the seating plan… oh and the 75 pounds to lose…


That was what 31-year-old Claire Crowthers did in preparation for her big day. Working as a midwife, her hectic schedule forced her to eat junk food and ready-meals. In fact, when her boyfriend proposed, she rejected him because she didn’t want to be a fat bride.


Claire used to weigh 198 pounds


1


However, she joined a fitness class and lost 56 pounds over 10 months


2


But that still wasn’t good enough


1.5


She started working out with her boyfriend


4


“The support of my husband was integral to the success of my weight loss,” she said.


6


“And working to a goal together again felt great.”


2.5


“I never allow myself to get bored by doing this, and I am always improving myself.”


7

For another incredible transformation, check out this guy’s metamorphosis from a skinny geek to a man named “nightmare”.


Disqus
Comments :