Redditors Reveal The Hilarious Times They Got Caught Having Sex



Thankfully I’ve never been busted during sex, but I know a lot of people who have – it’s way more common than you’d think. Whether it’s mums coming home early from work, or unsuspecting janitors wandering where they shouldn’t, people are getting caught banging left, right and centre.


The nature of getting busted means that it’s often very embarrassing, and some people want to keep it a secret for obvious reasons.


Some of the more adventurous have taken to Reddit to reveal their deeds however, and the stories are absolute gold.


1.


My girlfriend and I would always make it a point to have really loud sex whenever no one was home. Bondage, spanking, crazy positions, the whole nine yards. Well since there weren’t any cars in my driveway I didn’t bother to check the whole house. After we’re done I go downstairs and see my brother’s girlfriend sitting on the couch downstairs and she looks me dead in the eyes and says “try to keep it down next time.” I still can’t make eye contact with that woman…


3


hipsterarcade


2.


18 year old me was dating a girl who had VERY strict parents. I mean, they didn’t even think we kissed (even after a year together). Surprisingly they would let me stay the night at their house but I slept in the basement, where their room was directly across from the stairs from the basement, and my girlfriend slept on the top floor (basement, ground level, upstairs).One night I get a little ballsy and sneak upstairs into my girlfriends bed. We’re going at it hard. Genitals flying everywhere. I’m balls deep with my ass in the air when her dad walks in to check on her.


Aaaaannnnnddddd they moved away about 2 weeks after that. Good times.


7


3.


I was dating a woman who had a child. He came walking in mid-sex, saw what was happening, screamed and ran out of the room sobbing. I felt awful at the time.


1


4.


Was banging my then gf in the back of her car on some dirt road. Finished, and we looked out the front windshield. To see some dude 250 ft away watching us through binocs. Was mildly disturbing.


2


5.


Giving head to my then-boyfriend on his bed when I was 16.I heard his mom turning the doorknob, so I just flattened myself out where I was and flipped the covers over my head, dick still in mouth.


She knew what was going on, but stood there and talked to him for like 5 minutes anyways. Which is an eternity when you’re laying there, almost completely unable to breathe under the covers, with a wilting penis in your mouth.


4


6.


I was dating this girl for a while in high school. We were about to do the nasty and we get down to our underwear and I get on top of here while we’re under the covers. As I’m parking my car in the garage, if you catch my drift, my mom walks in….she stares and we both look at her. I say real fast, “don’t we look cute” pretending to hug her. All my mom says was “get off of her” and she walks away.


6


7.


At a party and I am getting head from a girl I just met, look up and a guy I know is just standing at the door staring. He was really really drunk but it was still insanely creepy, my good buddy saw him in the doorway and dragged him away and closed the door, best wingman award.


dsfsdg


8.


15 year old me was about to get laid for the first time! I was drunk and she asked where we could go. I knew nobody was home at my good friends house just down the road so we went there.


Drunk virgin me managed to lose my only condom. So about five minutes after initial entry I pulled out and a fucking geyser erupted out of my dick. I came all over his bed. Literally like everywhere.


As we’re getting dressed i notice my friend and his mom are pulling in the driveway home earlier than expected. I time our escape perfectly while they are entering the front door we are sneaking out the other door.


He had quite the surprise waiting for him.


sgse


whisconsin_boy


9.


I hooked up with a girl in my car after school one day. We went to this secluded spot that I knew about. While I was in the middle of giving it to her, my schools janitor pulled up next to us and lit up a joint, blazed it and looked right in the window then drove off. I didn’t tell her about until I was done.


Young couple kissing in car, side view, close-up, night


Anal_Seepage19


10.


A few years ago, I dated a girl who was quite deaf. Not completely, but enough that she wore hearing aids most of the time. She always took them off if clothes started coming off. So once, we were at hers, we thought everyone was out, but her dad and brother were actually in the garage decorating or something.


Anywho, without hearing aids in, she wasn’t really able to tell how much noise she was making. She also didn’t hear when her brother walked into her room and saw us at it. Because of how we were positioned, I saw him, but she couldn’t. I tried to get her to stop, but she didn’t hear me, and thought i was just being a bit rough, so she kept at it.


Having to look your girlfriend’s brother in the eye while she cowgirls you and moans like a cat in heat is one of the strangest experiences I’ve ever had.


The look in her brother’s face as he backed out of her room will stay with me forever.


8


banginchoonz


11.


SOOOOO horny 16 year old me and my boyfriend at the time would fuck anywhere if we thought it was remotely safe. I lost my virginity to him at an elementary school playground (after hours), the second time we had sex we snuck into a locker room of a hockey rink at a local college.


Anyway, 16 year old us went into his kitchen one day, I pretended to make food, moving pots and pans, stirring nothing in bowls, while he fucked me from behind. His mom was home, but in the living room which was separated by a small hallway. UNFORTUNATELY, the glass of a picture frame in the hallway reflected just perfectly so that she could see us banging in the kitchen from her seat in the living room.


It was awkward.


fas


justforthisreason


12.


I was with my girlfriend at our highschool. It was lunch time and we sneaked out for a quickie in the car. We drove it up a foresty hill near the school and started going at it. We left the car on because it was a little chilly outside and she wanted the heater on. At one point, from the back of the car, one of us hit the stick and put the car into neutral. The car started rolling backwards towards the school and my girlfriend was screaming bloody murder. I was able to lunge across the chair and press down the brake, my bare ass pointing right at her. We were extremely close to the school and we saw a couple people peering out of the window. I mean, we were 2-3 more seconds of rolling and we would’ve Kool-Aid Manned through the wall ass naked. We quickly drove the car back up the hill and parked it sideways. We kept going… I came.


asdfasas


ClericalNinja


13.


When I was 18 my brother walked in on me at the computer with my jeans pulled down jerking off. “Ahahahaha hahahaha! You were wanking! You were wanking.” I was unable to deny it, but unfortunately for him I had just cum in my hand so to shut him up I threw the cum in his face. He ran out to the bathroom to clean up and didn’t talk to me for a month.


fdsfads


14.


In high school. Gf and I at the time got drunk and decided to go at it in the front yard at 3am. She lived out in the woods in a giant house. Anyway we’re on the lawn near the door. She’s on top going crazy and the milk man pulls up. Does he delivery, goes back to the truck and gets a small half gallon of chocolate milk puts it down on the steps near us and leaves. Awesome.


szgvdszgv


This guy had some seriously bad luck


I’ve got a double whammy. When I was about 16 I went to a family friend’s wedding out of town. This family friend had a daughter who I was quite fond of and after sneaking some drinks gave me the “let’s go to my room” eye. Once up there things got a little hot and heavy and we started to do the deed. Oh, and this was my first time, by the way. About halfway through it I hear some banter outside the door followed by a card swipe. Fuck. I run into the bathroom in my birthday suit only to hear my dad and her dad in the room. With her still in the bed. Naked. They obviously get what’s happening and we all have “the talk”. Together. On the bed we were just banging in. I get my shit together and part ways for the night and we all leave the next day.


zfvszf


A couple months later we get invited to this family friends ranch out in the middle of nowhere and that girl was going to be there, so I obviously make the trip down. The first night we are hanging out and laughing about what happened at the hotel and start to get cute again. We both are getting a little frisky again, but we do NOT want to get caught like last time. So we wander off into the darkness and find an opening where there is just a bit of light and lay down the blanket we brought. Then we start getting right back where we left off and things are going just swell. I’m getting so close to finishing my first real round of hanky panky when I hear a “schlopez??!!” angrily behind me. It was my mom and her mom standing their starring at my bare ass halfway through their midnight wine walk. They scurried off muttering shame evoking things and the rest of the trip was filled with random heads poking around corners to make sure we weren’t banging and late night knocks on bedroom doors.


Schlopez


Wow, that’s just absolute genius. I’m so glad I was a sexual wallflower when I was younger, purely so my mum never had to see my naked arse bouncing up and down while I awkwardly lost my virginity.


At least I can live vicariously through these guys though – what heroes.


Disqus
Comments :