3 Piece Rings Become Animals When Pieced Together


3-piece-animal-rings-dainty-me-2 3 piece animal rings dainty me 2


If you love animals you are going to want one of these 3 piece ring sets that transform into animals when pieced together. You can look down at your fingers and see a crane, squirrel, raccoon, owl, deer or snow fox…  just to name a few of your options.


You can wear the rings alone for a stylish statement, or stack them up to look like an adorable animal. For instance, the ‘squirrel ring’ can be worn as just a squirrel head, an acorn, a simple band, or you can pair all three rings together to create a full squirrel (complete with bushy tail) on the hunt for an acorn.


You can thank Bangkok artist “DAINTYme” for creating the awesome stackable enamel rings that turn into animals, all of which are available for sale on Etsy.


Rings carry vast significance all over the world, just as they have for over 6,000 years. Depending on which finger you wear a ring the meaning may change, for instance westerners symbolize marriage by wearing a ring on their left fourth finger, closest to the little pinkie.


While we wouldn’t necessarily recommend proposing to the love of your life with any of these fun rings, there are many other instances when they make the perfect gift. After all, when your rings become animals anything is possible!


Crane



3-piece-animal-rings-dainty-me-9 3 piece animal rings dainty me 9
Raccoon



3-piece-animal-rings-dainty-me-3 3 piece animal rings dainty me 3
Deer



3-piece-animal-rings-dainty-me-5 3 piece animal rings dainty me 5
Squirrel



3-piece-animal-rings-dainty-me-2 3 piece animal rings dainty me 2
Owl



3-piece-animal-rings-dainty-me-7 3 piece animal rings dainty me 7
Seagull



3-piece-animal-rings-dainty-me-6 3 piece animal rings dainty me 6
Snow Fox


3-piece-animal-rings-dainty-me-10 3 piece animal rings dainty me 10Photo Credits: Etsy


Next Up: Japanese Artist Carves Skull Jewelry Out Of Delicate Pearls


Disqus
Comments :