25 Adorable Photos Of Dachshunds To Prove Bigger Doesn't Always Mean Better


We’re fans of all dogs, of course. Big or small, they’ve always got a spot just waiting for their fluffy faces to take up space in our hearts. But sometimes, the small fries can get the shorter end of the stick. Thankfully, these seriously adorable dachshund photos prove once and for all that bigger doesn’t always mean better.


In fact, you’ll probably be tempted to bring one of the sweet little sausages into your home before you reach the end!




1. “Dis where I live now.”






2. “We aren’t going to the vet, are we?”






3. The ladies love him.






4. I think I speak for all of us when I say the answer is YES.






5. “Don’t worry, I’ll keep you safe from the sky-booms.”






6. “These are my waters.”






7. “C’mon, just one more lap around the block!”












8. She can play hide-and-seek just laying on the carpet.






9. “I’ll fill out the form…how do you spell ‘treats’?”






10. “Where my elves at?”






11. “Give it to me straight, Doc. Will he make it?”












12. “Nap time? Please?”






13. This blonde beauty just took my breath away.






14. “Do they make doggie sunglasses?”






15. “We’re ready to go Jet Skiing, dad!”






16. “Wait a sec…that hot dog looks familiar…”






17. He has about five hours of Dog with a Blog saved up on the DVR to get through.










A photo posted by Berkeley (@berkeleybites) on








18. Go ahead and try to take it from him. Good luck.






19. “Flip me over in ten minutes, k?”






20. My new squad and hair goals in one photo.






21. The toy is almost bigger than he is!






22. “Maybe if I sit like them they’ll give me a slice…”






23. “Oh, hi there! Wanna go on an adventure?”






24. He feels a disturbance in the doggy force…a squirrel-shaped disturbance.










A photo posted by Posey (@posey_b) on








25. You can’t deny it.





Y’know, I think I could fit every single one of these cuties in my home. I’m sure my cat won’t mind one bit…okay, fine, I’ll just stick to going back over these adorable photos.



Disqus
Comments :