22 Pet Parents Who Are Just As Horrifically Overwhelmed As You Are


Parenting isn’t easy. Take it from literally any mom or dad. Ever. In the history of time.


You lose sleep, you say so long to your social life, and you can forget about almost all of those peaceful moments to yourself. But…it’s all worth it in the end, right? Let’s just ask these moms how they feel about it…




1. “My face hasn’t belonged to me for months.”







2. “What’s the age where he begins to resent me and leaves me alone?”







3. “Help. Me.”







4. “What have I done?”







5. “I can’t wait for menopause.”







6. “Why? Just….why.”







7. Gotta rest your head whenever and wherever.







8. “You are TOO OLD FOR THIS, Charles.”







9. “You said tuition costs what now?”







10. “How many times do I have to tell you, I am not your mo–…ugh, fine.”







11. “No one ever said there would be so MANY.”







12. …Who’s gonna tell her that she left her actual baby at the florist?







13. It’s all fun and games ’til someone gets their head caught in mom’s mouth.







14. “She’s definitely a pawful.”







15. “Isn’t it eat, sleep, play? When’s the sleep part?”







16. “For the love of bacon, send help.”







17. “You take it from here, right?”







18. “I have to take care of her for HOW LONG?”







19. “That one night stand? Totally not worth it.”







20. “I’ve made a terrible mistake.”







21. “I mean, she is kinda cute.”







22. “And motherhood isn’t all bad…”






Parenthood is filled with ups and downs, but I’m sure these mommas will raise well-adjusted babies…




After all, it’s totally worth it when you teach them something they’ll remember forever.







More adorableness can be found right here:




Disqus
Comments :