What Happened On This Flight In China Would Be Enough To Freak Anyone Out


Flying is perhaps the greatest way to travel around the world. Sitting in an airplane is like sitting in a flying chair, and though we totally understand the science behind it, we still appreciate its awesome power.


…until it malfunctions.


When passengers from Shenzhen, China, saw this happening inside their plane, they were seconds from absolutely freaking out. If I were on this plane, I wouldn’t think too highly of soaring amongst the clouds again.




What initially looked like smoke scared more than a few passengers on this flight.








However, they quickly learned it was just steam.








The steam was a result of the incredibly high humidity in the cabin interacting with the A/C.













(via Acid Cow)


How would you have reacted? I know I would have panicked and said my prayers. Sure, it’s steam, but how do you know it’s steam, huh?



Disqus
Comments :